Views: 94 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-15 Origin: Site
PC is also known as "polycarbonate" (Polycarbonate).
Polycarbonate is a tough thermoplastic resin, its name comes from its internal CO3 group. Can be synthesized by bisphenol A and carbon oxychloride (COCl2). The most commonly used method is the melt transesterification method (bisphenol A and diphenyl carbonate are synthesized by transesterification and polycondensation reaction).
PC trolley case features
1. Lightweight PC trolley case
The same size trolley case, PC trolley case is much lighter than ABS trolley case, ABS+PC trolley case!
2. PC trolley box with high strength and elasticity
The impact resistance of PC is 40% higher than that of ABS. After the ABS trolley case is impacted, the surface of the box will crease or even burst directly. After receiving the impact, the PC box will gradually rebound and return to the prototype. Because of this, PC materials have also been selected as the main materials for aircraft cabin covers. Its light weight solves the problem of load bearing and its toughness improves the aircraft's impact resistance.
3. PC trolley box adapts to temperature
The PC can bear the temperature: -40 degrees to 130 degrees; has high heat resistance, the embrittlement temperature reaches -100 ℃.
4. High transparency of PC trolley case
The PC has a transparency of 90% and can be dyed freely, which is why the PC trolley case is stylish and beautiful.
Characteristics of PC material
PC is a non-crystalline thermoplastic, with high-quality heat resistance, good transparency and extremely high impact strength and other physical and mechanical properties. The suitcase made of PC material once has the following advantages:
1. PC high molecular weight resin has high toughness, high strength and elastic coefficient, and high impact strength, making the PC suitcase absolutely durable;
2. High transparency and free dyeing, flexible transformation makes the appearance of travel clothes more attractive and fashionable, bringing confident and excellent travel effect;
3. PC material has the characteristics of good pressure resistance, light weight, easy to clean, no maintenance, etc. You can sit directly on the train without damaging the items inside;
PC material is actually one of the so-called engineering plastics, which is widely used in the world. It has excellent electrical insulation, extensibility, dimensional stability and chemical resistance, high strength, heat resistance and cold resistance; it also has the advantages of self-extinguishing, flame retardant, non-toxic and colorable.