How to take the universal wheel on the trolley case
Tools needed: pliers
1. First open the trolley case and find the interlining cloth inside.
2. Lift up the interlining.
3. Pull the zipper that leaked after lifting the interlining.
4. Remove the lining cloth and leak out the fixed cap of the universal wheel inside.
5. Afterwards, pinch the cap of the universal wheel with pliers and pull it outward.
6. After that, all the blocks can be pulled off.
7. Pull the outer universal wheel again afterwards.
8. In this way, the universal wheel is disassembled.