1. First check the wheels of the trolley luggage, it is best to disassemble the next wheel, so that you can see the type of the universal wheel of the trolley luggage.
2. Next, it is best to measure the distance between each screw, so that it is suitable when buying a new wheel.
3. After buying luggage wheels, the wheels should be distinguished from the front and rear wheels.
4. Then put the corresponding wheels in a luggage position, put the screws from the inside, and tighten it.
5. Replace all four wheels in the same way.
6. It is best to look at the trolley luggage and the damaged wheels after the replacement.